Construction Law & Litigation
Our firm handles a wide range of construction cases, including:
- Delay, disruption, design & construction defects
- Stop notices, mechanics' lien filings
- Contract drafting and change orders
- Bonding & financing disputes
- Zoning and planning issues
- Contract disputes & collections
We have represented contractors, owners, engineers, design professionals and material suppliers in arbitration and litigation. Our services also include legal support to contractors, including entity formation, contract drafting, and License Board compliance.
Real Estate Law & Litigation
Shenfield & Associates represent clients in all stages of real estate transactions, from initial property acquisition to development to completion. We regularly represent clients involved in commercial, residential, multi-use and industrial real estate projects. Our services include:
- Negotiation and documentation of sales, acquisitions, financing and leasing
- Subdivision and parcel map applications, governmental approvals, environmental law compliance and obtaining permits.
- Real estate litigation, including easement disputes, negligence, fraud, bad faith, quiet title, equitable subrogation, title or environmental claims.
Our real estate clients include owners, developers, real estate brokers, property managers, individuals, partnerships, joint ventures and corporations.